Jesse d. pryor, pe/se
As Principal of Connected Structural Group, Mr. Pryor has more than 18 years of design experience on different types and sizes of projects with practical construction knowledge obtained on the jobsite, to provide the highest quality finished product.
Mr. Pryor has the skills and knowledge to work with all parties involved on a project to design, detail, and build a project to meet all of the client’s needs.
Mr. Pryor has designed structures including high rise hotels, office buildings, schools, commercial facilities, theaters, and is an effective communicator, leader and problem solver who builds teamwork and possesses the drive to surpass goals.
- Structural Engineer – Nevada
- Structural Engineer – Illinois
- Structural Engineer – Texas
- Professional Engineer – California
- Professional Engineer – Oregon
- American Institute of Steel Construction member, Structural Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy, Las Vegas, NV. Provided structural engineering for Buildings A, B and C – Lead Project Engineer
- Disney Adventure Land – Shanghai, China Provided design and coordination with/for Disney and Chinese engineers. Provided structural design drawings of rockwall system – Principal in charge.
- Lou Ruvo Brain Institute – Las Vegas, NV Provided 3D coordination modeling with Gehry Partners, and provided structural shop drawings for the elaborate building and façade framing – Principal in charge.
- Nevada State College, Liberal Arts and Sciences Bldg – Las Vegas, NV Provided structural engineering for the new construction of this masonry and structural steel framed building – Project Manager/Project Engineer
- University of Minnesota – Science Building, Minneapolis, MN Provided structural steel shop drawings for the 6 story, elliptical building. The building includes an elliptical cone shaped skylight at the roof – Principal in charge.
- Disney Cars Land – Disney Land, Anaheim, CA Provided structural steel shop drawings and BIM coordination for the 3500 Ton structure to support the faux rock walls. The structure included over 30,000 members and was up to 120’ tall in some areas. Principal in charge